Thursday, December 24, 2009

quote wall for my LIFE!!

Yesterday everyone kept saying funny things, and I couldn't help missing the quote walls I have had with some of my roommates over the years. The thing is that now I wouldn't know where to put it since it features most of the people I know and love. :) So I am putting it on this blog, since I don't use it for much else. Expect updates.

"If this thing falls off the vacuum again, I am going to swear!!" - Mom. (The thing did fall off again, about eight times, and she kicked it across the room).

"Why are you laughing?" -Me
"I'm not laughing, I'm hyperventilating." -Scott (Studying for molecular biology)

OK, and now that I have finally sat down to do this, I can't remember anymore! So I guess I will have to add to it as I remember them.

1 comment:

  1. ooh next time I'm in Boise I'm going to find ours and post some :)

    ReplyDelete