Thursday, June 18, 2009

finals = done

I took my final for Microbiology 221 today, and I got an A. It's so good to have a nice taste in your mouth at the end of the semester, instead of wishing that you'd put in a little more time or worked a little harder (or cursing your schedule because more time just wasn't physically possible). Too bad I have approximately zero easy classes left in my undergrad career.

I have to say though, the Testing Center is a total zoo. The thing that bugs me the most is when I am sitting at the desk and someone is standing right next to me, so close I constantly bump them as I am trying to write, because there are no seats. I think the TC should not let additional people in when all the seats are full. Better to wait outside in a nice, open area than to be penned up with hundreds of stressed out people, some of whose futures are riding on the line (whoever said "it's only a test" has never been to college).

But that's ok... it is all over now. Until Tuesday, when summer starts. :) Now I can just relax, do cleaning checks, and not think about microorganisms or conservation of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment