Wednesday, June 17, 2009

jumping on the bandwagon

I've experimented with blogs for a long time, either with private online journals that no one had access to, or travel logs like when I went to France, and even a couple of sites where I would publish poetry and other weird stuff from those angsty high school days, haha. But I have decided I am going to be just like everyone else and try this out! We'll see how it goes.

And with that little introduction I just have to say that life is so good right now! (A huge statement coming from me during finals week!) Here are just a few of the amazing things about life right now:
*My schedule was pretty easy for spring term, and I have had my first chance to really relax in about a year.
*I have great roommates and a great ward, and I have had the chance to reconnect with a lot of friends this spring (amazing what not having a packed schedule will do for your social life).
*I have a challenging but interesting job.
*I'm dating an amazing guy.
*I have a lot of exciting opportunities this summer (starting research and taking a guitar class, yay!).
*The church is true!
*The mountains in Utah are amazing in the summer! (And I have time to hike in them!)
*I'm going home in two days for the weekend
*I'm going to California in a week
*I'm going to Oregon in two weeks
So basically... life is great. :)

And now... I have to go back to studying for that Microbiology final.

No comments:

Post a Comment